Thursday, September 5, 2013

Mama Bears



I am one lucky lady. I am reminded of this daily for many reasons. But today I am feeling so grateful for my amazing sister and mother, who took it upon themselves to make sure my experience at Trader Joe's did not go unheard.

Here is the response from the manager of the store. Very sincere. I'll call him later today.

"Dear Liz,

I'm writing to apologize for the absolutely unacceptable experience you had in our store the other day.  I spoke with your sister a while ago and she shared with me what had happened.  I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am about the total lack of service or help that you received with the situation while our crew member did absolutely nothing to help.  I wouldn't expect that lack of caring anywhere, especially here at Trader Joe's.  We train our crew to go out of their way to give a great customer experience and it is very disconcerting to me how this could happen.

I appreciate that your sister contacted me so I would have the opportunity to offer my sincerest apology.  I would like the chance to apologize to you either by phone or in person if you would even consider coming back after what happened.  Our phone number here is (xxx) xxx-xxxx.

Once again, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for the experience you and your daughter had at our store.

Brent Berner
Captain Ann Arbor, MI"


My mom has taken it upon herself to contact the president of the company. Wow. We've gotta love our Mama Bears, and embrace the Mama Bears within ourselves! :) 

1 comment: